- Balmain Fitted Biker Jacket
- Classic biker jacket with notched lapel and off-center zipper closure, silver hardware throughout, mulitple pockets, and epaulets on both shoulders
- Lining: viscose 57% Lining: cotton 97% Outer: calf leather 100% Lining: polyester 43% Lining: spandex/elastane 3%
- Leather specialist clean only
- Model is 6 ft 2 in wearing size 50
Pierre Balmain worked alongside Christian Dior at Lucien Lelong's couture house before breaking away to start his own in 1945. The designer quickly shot to fame due to his ultra-feminine silhouettes and rich embroideries. Today, the house's creative director, Olivier Rousteing, has injected a more renegade spirit into Balmain, while keeping within the codes of the house.